Thursday, December 07, 2006

HELLO! We have once again neglected our poor blog for two months. And Melinda, don't you realize that our dearest Samantha still hasn't posted anything in this blog of ours even though it has been 10 months since we created it? Evil Samantha! Hahaha anyway, I MISS THE TWO OF YOU SO SO MUCH PLEASE! I can't wait for next week! I'll be back in Singapore and we can spend time together again :) We'll shop, we'll eat and eat and eat, we'll have sleepovers, we'll have so much to update each other with, we'll go to random places like the zoo! Hahaha. I was telling SC how I can't live without you guys. HUGS dearest best friends, thank you for everything! No one can ever replace the two of you. Can you believe it, we're going to Venice in four years' time! Haha let's pray that by then, Venice is still around. I can't believe Venice is going to sink :( That beautiful place.. We must must MUST go there before it disappears okay! Love you two like crazy. Take care my lovely girls!

Melinda, please please please come here for university! You'll make me the happiest girl on earth :)

No comments: